Express yourself.

Creativity is the soul. The expression of the soul is unique to each. Creativity is that expression. Finding one's own creativity is akin to acheieving spiritual liberation. This is what creativity means to me. Whether it be through prose, poetry, creative writing, photography, sport, dancing or even just the crazy way I interact with people, it is a part of my all encompassing creativity. It is the rich texture of life

Saturday, September 4, 2010

"I knew I was wrong"

"I knew I was wrong..."

There's this fuckit in me right now. Live, do, let be.

"... for thinking that she cared..."

Yo man. What can I say? It's all about this journey.

"... that's why I stay prepared..."

You'll never catch me on the downhill slope. I manage that shit. Fuckit. My heart of steal pumps abrasive rusty chunks through my veins. Oh God, I can feel it coursing through my veins.


"... What was I to do?"

It isn't what you think. Nothing can do it justice. I mean this thing we call experience. Life. Nothing can do it justice. Just as well.



Peace means love.
Nappy head