Express yourself.

Creativity is the soul. The expression of the soul is unique to each. Creativity is that expression. Finding one's own creativity is akin to acheieving spiritual liberation. This is what creativity means to me. Whether it be through prose, poetry, creative writing, photography, sport, dancing or even just the crazy way I interact with people, it is a part of my all encompassing creativity. It is the rich texture of life

Friday, December 3, 2010

"Can We Get much Higher?"

Can we really? Is there more to this that what we feel. Is there more to all of this that what we do. Is there now a place within ourselves that we can claim untouched?

We feed a system that sees nothing other that statistics. We a re statistics. We feed the system. We bring it into existence. We have in our conquests to attain higher heights. My highest height, I'd like to believe, belongs outside of the system. My humanity is not to be traded. My perspective is not to be merely shaken, infiltrated and converted. My existence cannot be consumed.

Nay. We must learn to live again. Do you not see that we all need a reawakening? What the society needs is a main ingredient and a catalyst for freedom. For too long we have been conditioned and moulded into productive units that see value only in our contributions to the system. I can only laugh at the height of this frustration. The one thing that you have, that cannot be taken from you is your experience. The system knows this. The system therefore tries to control this experience through multiple avenues. The most notable being the anti-consciousness factory - aka the education system. People are groomed to doom.

My highest height... My highest height lies parallel to yours. I have not reached another plateau. There is no plateau to reach. I have found out how to live. I do not know all there is to it, but I have found life. Peoples. The veil is real. It is no longer an abstract concept. It is no longer theory. It is no longer that which is spoken of in circles of the enlightened. Nay I tell you. It is real in your life. It is real in the lives of a great many. Because it extends past your field of vision you fail to see it and come to ignore it. Life is real. Stop dreaming.

The system is feeding you the poisons of anti-consciousness. Stop eating that shite.



Peace means love
Nappy Head